Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Denied St3alth_Nin9a's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by St3alth_Nin9a, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. St3alth_Nin9a

St3alth_Nin9a New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Minecraft Username: St3alth_Nin9a

Ban Reason: Stealing from multiple players' chests.

Are you guilty of your punishment? Yes

Why do you wish to be unbanned? I sincerely apologize for stealing from these player's chests. I wish to continue playing on the server because it is the first server with a kind community that I have seen for a while. I understand that I have done wrong, and I do not deny it. Though I admit that it happened, I think I may have been confused when in the act, because during those times I was in the middle of rearranging items in my own chests and I was teleporting back and forth between places and seeing what people were up to. However, I definitely do not deny that it happened. If I am accepted back onto the server, I will continue my efforts to replenish what was stolen from the chests. Right before I was banned, I was attempting to collect the listed items from my own chests in order to do so. If I am accepted back onto the server, I will continue my efforts to replenish what was stolen from the chests. Once again, I apologize for these mistakes and I hope that you accept this ban appeal. Thank you for your time.
  2. St3alth_Nin9a

St3alth_Nin9a New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I seem to have accidentally repeated myself, so please ignore that.
  3. Fxwn

Fxwn Owner Owner

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I appreciate your apology but I'm going to have to deny this appeal. You're only banned for a day, you can wait out your ban. I can't ignore the core inspector reports. These are just some of many from puzzel's chests and mine and owlmessenger's personal chests. All of the items have already been rolled back by admins, which is why they're slashed out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.