Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OFFICIAL Staff Report Against Fxwn

Discussion in 'Staff Reports' started by Kero, Jun 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kero

Kero New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Staff members username: Fxwn

Your username: iKero

What is the reason for this staff report? I was banned for having a debate over the current state of the economy on the server. Everything ive done grinding in the past 14 hours was lost. They have also banned my alternate account for "Cheating" even though I was not. Wasnt muted, wasnt told i was going to be banned if i continued, wasnt told to stop while I was criticizing the servers issues.

It says nowhere on the rules that I am not allowed to debate about the state of the server. I did not spread toxicity, or belittle anyone as they might suggest. I only responded to the conversation that i started and that got me banned.

I wasnt even given a first punishment, just straight to ban.

Was also banned on discord for this.

Evidence: These are 2 screenshots. Im banned from discord so cant provide any proof that ive been banned on there. But heres a screenshot of your own staff-punishment guidelines and a screenshot of my false-bans

https://gyazo.com/5dc0bcc264b7bdc7fe2a89faefe4238c
    https://gyazo.com/f58de6f8c5b667d2e234ce8618d3eca0

Also, nowhere did I hurl insults, so this rule wouldnt apply either:

https://gyazo.com/a3d7044f8f30613ab58e086d8f3545ff
  2. Fxwn

Fxwn Owner Owner

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    hahahahahaaaaa
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Kero

Kero New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Toxic and abusive staff i guess
  4. Fxwn

Fxwn Owner Owner

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    For any staff or people thinking of applying for staff in the future who are reading this, this post is a great example of how looking at a situation from one side can paint an incomplete picture. Make sure to hear both sides before making a decision, especially when it regards ban appeals or staff reports.

From this post alone, it can seem like Owlmessenger and I were being rude, abusive owners. However, what Kero unfortunately didn't include in this post was the pages and pages of staff disrespect he filled our discord with before we banned him. We denied his suggestions and wrote him paragraphs as to why, and he continued to disrespect our answer and call us incompetent owners whose server will quote "die in a month or two". We want to keep our community positive and fun for everyone, so we made the decision to ban him.

Staff: remember that the good of the community comes first. If you're dealing with a player who's frustrated, try to reason with them instead of punishing them. However, if a player is beyond reason and moves onto insulting you and the playerbase, it's probably a good idea to ban them to keep everyone else happy. And remember to always look for both sides of the situation before blindly trusting the reporter.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.